Helping buyers and sellers reach their goals, I will listen carefully to your needs and wants, and effectively manage the details of your transaction from start to finish. With a strong passion for helping, I strive to simplify the process of buying and selling to ensure your experience is as smooth and as stress-free as possible. As a lifelong resident of the area, I have been able to put my extensive knowledge of the Capital Region to work for you.
You are my # 1 priority and that may be the reason the majority of my business comes from personal referrals. I am grateful for the large percentage of my business that comes from past clients, and I offer top-notch service to those who allow me to handle their real estate needs.
- Over 16 years of real estate experience
- Top 1% of all agents nationally.
- Specializing in Bethlehem, Guilderland, Loudonville, Albany, New Scotland, Voorheesville, Delmar and Slingerlands, Niskayuna, and surrounding areas
- Numerous awards for Customer Service, Listings Sold and Buyer Agency.
- Free market analysis of your home.
- Area tours are available for out-of-towners. I am proud of all the Capital region has to offer and enjoy sharing with those considering moving here.
- Every detail of your move guided, supervised, and supported.
- Highest possible customer service provided.
- Attention to detail.
- Brandeis University - BA Biology; Boston University - MBA
- Upon completion of my graduate studies, I worked as a hospital administrator and then took the time to raise my 3 children. During those years, I become very active in school and community activities.